Copyright© 1997 - 2019 KATO Fastening Systems, Inc. (KATO). All rights reserved.
The content that KATO provides on our website, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, images, and logos, is owned by either KATO or the party that has provided the content to us and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. KATO is the sole and exclusive owner of its compilation of this content on our website, and this compilation is also protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Unauthorized copying of any of this content could lead to copyright infringement.
KATO hereby authorizes you to copy documents published by KATO on this web site for non-commercial or personal use only. You agree that any copies of such documents that you make shall retain all proprietary rights notices contained herein and may not be altered in any way. Except as expressly stated above, reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of KATO Fastening Systems is prohibited. Additionally, you may not transmit the contents of this web site electronically and you may not alter the contents of this web site in any manner.
KATO has taken reasonable preventative measures to ensure the accuracy of the information contained on this web site. However, KATO makes no warranties or representations with respect to the information contained in this web site and KATO shall not be liable for damages resulting from any errors or omissions herein or from the use of the information contained on this web site.
Perma-Coil®, Perma-Rivet®, Perma-Plug®, Perma-Kee™ and KATO-Kits™ are trademarks owned by KATO Fastening Systems.
KATO®, Tangless®, CoilThread®, CoilThread-R™, and Suretorq™ are trademarks owned by Advanex Inc.
Recoil® is a trademark owned by Arconic Fastening Systems.
Heli-Coil® is a trademark owned by Stanley Engineered Fastening.
Other products or company names mentioned here in may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
KATO Fastening Systems, Inc. ("KATO") maintains this site (the "Site") for your personal entertainment, information, education, and communication. Please feel free to browse the Site. You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, report, or use the contents of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without KATO's written permission.
Your access and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreement between you and KATO that may govern or affect your access and use of the Site, regardless of form, is null and void.
Terms and Conditions
- You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the prior written permission of KATO. KATO neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with KATO.
- While KATO uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, KATO makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. KATO assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site.
- The Tensile Strength Wizard is a tool that may be used as a reference guide to calculate tensile strength. This calculation, however, is only an estimate of the average expected value. It is not a guaranteed value. The Tensile Strength Wizard ("tool") is not a substitute for the more definitive calculations and/or associated analyses performed by a qualified designer or engineer. KATO offers no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the results of this tool. Any individual or entity that chooses to use this tool agrees to waive any past, present or future right to bring any action whatsoever, including a claim for damages of any kind, against KATO for any error, omission, miscalculation, or defect associated with this tool or its use, and agrees to indemnify, defend and/or otherwise hold harmless KATO from any and all liability for damages of any kind, including consequential damages, alleged by any third party in connection with any error, omission, miscalculation or defect associated with this tool or its use.
- This web site is intended for adult users only, and children under the age of 18 are not eligible to participate in the commercial features of this web site.
- Your use and browsing of the Site is at your risk. Neither KATO nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. Because our web site is provided to you "As Is," you agree that KATO shall not be liable to you or any third party for any delay in delivery of, or failure to deliver any of your communications or other information you submit using our web site. Because our web site is provided to you "AS AVAILABLE," you agree that KATO shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of our web site or your ability to access it. KATO also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
- Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by KATO or its affiliates for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, KATO is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
- Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, KATO. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
KATO has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
- KATO may also, in its sole discretion and at anytime, discontinue the KATO web site, or any part there of, with or without notice. You agree that you do not have any rights in our web site and that KATO will have no liability to you if this web site is discontinued or your ability to access our web site is terminated.
- KATO may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.